Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Leather, Lace and Rock N Roll

Leather, Lace and Rock-n-Roll (SEALS, Inc., #1)
Leather, Lace and Rock N Roll
Author: Mia Dymond
Adult Book
(Amy's Review)
4 out of 5 Stars

Synopsis

Brains before Beauty, that's Rachel Newberry's motto, especially when her quiet, orderly life is interrupted by international rock star, Jaydon Hawke. And true to her word, brains take center stage when she discovers Hawke has a lot more on his mind than beautiful music. Targeted by a madman, Rachel puts her trust in Hawke, a move that may cost both their lives.

My Review

I have to admit, I had no great expectations when I first got this.  I am trying to force myself out of my normal element of paranormal reads.  So saying that I am really glad I got it.  It was more of a entertaining read for me.  The idea alone was funny, a navy seal who is a rock star undercover!  Anyway the writer did so well with the mystery, action and the romance that it kept you reading.  The  interaction between the characters was entertaining.  Especially between the female and male characters.  I would definitely continue reading books by Mia and I can't wait for the next book with Cameron.  Enjoy..

No comments:

Post a Comment