Monday, June 3, 2013

The Writers Voice


Tour Co-hosts:
The Writers Voice is a multi author blog where prominent authors from around the web come together and share their thoughts on all things literary or otherwise. Here is a peek at our team of authors!

If you could have any
extraordinary gift or super power
what would it be and why?


“The abilities from the movie Dark City. Could you imagine how much good could come from those abilities after a disaster? You could rebuild entire cities in a matter of hours and as much as I wouldn’t want the responsibility, it would be really amazing if anyone could give that level of help in times of need.”
–Emma Michaels



“I’d want the ability to manipulate time so that I could get everything on my plate done. There isn’t enough time in the day!”
–Raine Thomas



“I don’t know that I would want one, with great power comes great responsibility, some days I feel like I have all I can handle without adding a super power to it…but maybe if I could snap my fingers and all my laundry was clean an put away- that I would take.”
– Quinn Loftis



“I’d like the ability to fly, which is kind of crazy because I have a strong fear of heights. But I think it would be fun to be able to fly any time I wanted and soar in the clouds. Plus, it would be much easier than getting through security at the airport!”
–Shana Norris



“If I could have any super power it would be the ability to teleport because I would be able to go anywhere in the world.”
–Tanya Contois





“A mind-shifter. You can become and do anything if you believe it to be so. (Ava from The Broken Destiny)”
–Carlyle Labuschagne



“I would like to bless others by inspiring to live to their fullest potential. I know I have done this but to do it everyday would be awesome to me.”
–Victoria Simcox



“Hmmm. I think it would have to be the ability to heal people. Imagine what an amazing, beautiful super power that would be. You could save people from dying, from illness, from horrific accidents. I guess this is why I have such a high regard for people who train as doctors; while they might not have actual super hero powers, they’re still super heroes to me. They sacrifice an awful in order to heal, and quite often that goes unnoticed.”
–Frankie Rose



“To pause time and stop my aging while I do so.”
–Brenda Pandos



“Time travel. I love history and there are several times and places I would love to experience, especially the Roaring Twenties (silent film greats, Charlie Chaplin and Buster Keaton – I named my son after this guy; the emergence of Modern dance – Martha Graham, my dance hero) through the Golden Era (1930’s and 40’s – talkies, swing dancing, Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire, the birth of musical theater).”
–Amy Maurer Jones

“Easy. Telekinesis. I’ve always loved the idea of being able to move stuff around with my mind. I feel there’s a lot of possibility when it comes to telekinesis that not many movies or books cover in great detail. It could be a power used to defend a nation, or to destroy it. All with a simple thought.”
–Michael Loring




“It’s a toss between the ability to grant wishes and being able to blink my eyes and wake up from somewhere else.”
–Devyn Dawson


Thank you for reading!
We hope you will join us soon at
The Writers Voice

No comments:

Post a Comment