Friday, October 5, 2012

Flame Moon


Flame Moon (Book 1)
Flame Moon
Author: K.J. Jackson
Adult Book
(Amy's Review)
4 out of 5 Stars

Synopsis

Skye Walters thought waking up on the side of a river with no memory was her biggest problem. She had no idea that the man who had saved her from drowning, the man she now depended on, Aiden, was more than mere mortal. A warrior of ancient.

No memory, nowhere to go, Skye stays in the mountain town, only to discover she herself, has unexplained powers. Her life, her destiny, are soon out of her control, as are her feelings for Aiden. The deeper Skye gets sucked into Aiden’s hidden world, the more the past, and who she really is, threatens her future, her love, her sanity.


My Review:

I came across this as a free read on Amazon, and I'm glad I did.  First off let me say this is a romance/love story.  It does have some action but first and foremost, its a love story.  So what got me all excited about this book was...Mythology.  I love Mythology!  In the beginning of this book you have no idea what is going on.  Everyone is a mystery.  That is the one thing that keeps you reading, you want to find out what is going on.  Kudos for the author on that one.  She has taken parts of mythology and created her own world.  It was very creative and intriguing.  I can't wait for book 2.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment