Sunday, October 7, 2012

Blaze of Memory (PsyChangeling #7)

Blaze of Memory (Psy-Changeling, #7)
Blaze of Memory
Author: Nalini Singh
Adult Book
(Amy's Review)
5 out of 5 Stars

Synopsis

A woman without a past becomes the pawn of the man who controls her future...

Dev Santos discovers her unconscious and battered, with no memory of who she is. All she knows is that she's dangerous. Charged with protecting his people's most vulnerable secrets, Dev is duty-bound to eliminate all threats. It's a task he's never hesitated to complete...until he finds himself drawn to a woman who might prove to be the enemy's most insidious weapon yet.

Stripped of her memories by a shadowy oppressor and programmed to carry out cold-blooded murder, Katya Haas is fighting desperately for her sanity. Her only hope is Dev. But how can she expect to gain the trust of a man who could very well be her next target? For in this game, one must die...


My Review

So when I first read the synopsis of this book I was a little sad because I like my changeling packs.  I was floored while reading this.  I think Dev is my #2 favorite male of the series so far!  This book pulled at so many emotions that you don't get in the previous books.  I was gripped right up until the very end.  I love where Nalini is going with this series.  Even though in some series, you hit book 6 and your just like..alright that's enough time to end, but Nalini is a genius at keeping this series intense!  I love it. Don't be fooled or discouraged by the change of characters, this book is awesome!
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment